Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Start for Belinda's Long Ride







Belinda just provided an update that she will likely be able to continue on the trail. In her words:

Howdy,

I'm still waiting to hear from Christina about her Mom. My prayers go out to her.

Well, looks like I may have someone able to join me after all. It 'ain't ' a done deal yet. I will be going up tomorrow, with Donna, for a week in the mts, continuing the route. However, we will drive from here, with the horses, to the trailhead. I can't wait to get there. It is bear and wolf country. We will have to be careful and hang our food, etc.
I' downloaded a few photos- here's a few.
Happy trails, Belinda

I'm sure y'all join me in wishing Belinda and Donna a safe trip and we're hoping for good news from Christina's family.

1 comment:

  1. Belinda
    I am following you closely, on this blog and in my heart. You are living the dream of many a middle aged woman. I salute you, and wish you all the best and SAFETY.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. If you'd like me to respond to you directly, please leave an email address. All comments are moderated, so there may be a delay of a day or so before your comment is posted.